feeler:fs:t-rex full phantom grill brand new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got this phantom grill that i bought for my tahoe and never put on.im thinking of going in another direction so its up for sale or trade maybe.its brand new with all the hardware that came with it.this is not the crappy ebay one that dosnt even hide your headlights.i know these grills are pretty expensive and kinda hard to come by.it has no corner lights or emblem in the middle so its clean. im feeling this out to see what kind of $cash$ offers i get or i might be interested in trades and $cash$ or just trades if it catches my attention.so whatever you got that you think is worth what this grill cost let me know.
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i got this phantom grill that i bought for my tahoe and never put on.im thinking of going in another direction so its up for sale or trade maybe.its brand new with all the hardware that came with it.this is not the crappy ebay one that dosnt even hide your headlights.i know these grills are pretty expensive and kinda hard to come by.it has no corner lights or emblem in the middle so its clean. im feeling this out to see what kind of $cash$ offers i get or i might be interested in trades and $cash$ or just trades if it catches my attention.so whatever you got that you think is worth what this grill cost let me know.
You must be registered for see images attach
Nice, GLWS!

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bump.in trades im kinda looking for all different kind of stuff.but mostly air ride stuff.maybe car audio