Factory roof rail measurements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you want everyone to do something for you.
Is your time more valuable than anybody else?
If you prefer to follow some advice that may questionable, or left out some important step, that is your choice, no malice intended.
If you wish to acquire more knowledge on your truck, have all the information instantly available then yes have the manual.
Have you memorized all the procedures, specifications, diagnostics, wire diagrams? I have not, and I am not afraid to open the manual and find what I need to know.
Apparently you know me better, than I know myself.
Good luck.

Lmao calm down skippy, you made a reply that was completely useless. Don't cry over getting called out on it. Use some common sense, if I had the truck available I wouldn't be posting asking for someone to check. Making this post was more effort than grabbing a measuring tape would have been.

I got 47-1/2 from the front and rear

Perfect, thank you.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Lmao calm down skippy, you made a reply that was completely useless. Don't cry over getting called out on it. Use some common sense, if I had the truck available I wouldn't be posting asking for someone to check. Making this post was more effort than grabbing a measuring tape would have been.

Perfect, thank you.
My eyeball estimate was pretty close then! I was going to guess it was 4 feet.... haven't had to put anything on the Burb's roof rack in a while.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at baskets for it, but I'm not sure I'll need that much storage yet. It's going to be the camping rig but we won't be sleeping in it and it's just the two of us.