Ebay Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anybody use them? Are they any good? These come with HID's :naughty:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6000K-HID-8...iter_Display:4.3L&hash=item35c1806303&vxp=mtr

If not which ones are you using.

Those are just some cheap lights with some cheap drop-in HIDs in them. You can get out spending less money by buying some lights without the HIDs already in them and buying your HIDs from DDM or somewhere else. Besides that, the #1 issue I see with these lights is that they have no glare caps over the lowbeams. Drop-in HIDs put into clear housings without glare caps can never be aimed in such a way as to not glare every other car on the road.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ive had bad experience with my lights. The day i tried putting them on, the plastic bracket broke when i tried taking them off to adjest them. Also the adjustment screw on the top, well where it screwed into the nut, the nut just spun inside, so in realisty, you couldnt adjust them! Alsom, i had moisture probloem whenever the tempature changed .... But with some tweaking, some sealing, these light could be perfect fit! im thinking about buy ebay again, and just being more carefull!

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought some off amazon like a year ago.....they were broken and missing pieces when i opened the box.....however every set i ordered from ebay has been legit....

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I just bought some when i did the front end swap and needless to say theyre not the best.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fitting isnt the best. My sidemarkers dont mount flush with the grille they kind of stick out a little. Also when i go to adjust my lights they don't really move lol. But there are hundreds of sets out there, maybe i got a ty one!

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude actually now that i think about it......i had the same issue with the adjustment....lol i totally forgot about that.....i was turning and turning and turning and nothing happened....like the adjusters are just there for looks or something...but as far as fitment mine seem ok.....

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaha yea they just want you to think that they work. Yeah I should of known when I read that all sales are final or some crap that i wasnt going to get that good of quality!