Dual Sealed Beam headlights on a 1994 Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would for sure if I had my other lights off ebay to put in. I would have no use at all for mine, pigtails, brackets, lights any of it.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck has a fuse port for "DRL", can i pop one in and one light will be one in the parking lights?

On your '92? If it does have that spot, I don't know what it's for unless the truck came from Canada. Trucks in the States didn't get DRLs until the '96 model year and the DRLs run on the lowbeam headlamps, not the parking lights.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
On your '92? If it does have that spot, I don't know what it's for unless the truck came from Canada. Trucks in the States didn't get DRLs until the '96 model year and the DRLs run on the lowbeam headlamps, not the parking lights.

Ohh i see. Would be cool to have a white bulb in the parking lights. I''m pretty sure it has the port for "DRL", ill snap a pic.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually just ordered the bulbs for my one piece lights, now I gotta get the pigtails for em, and buy the headlights themselves.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a quick public service announcement for anybody wanting to do the quad lights on a 94+ grille. It looks super sweet for sure, but be aware that the plastic on the grille behind the top yellow corner reflectors is just a little too big for a perfect fit, so i got out the dremel and touched it up a little.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Sounds like it has been covered, but i'll re-cap.

All the core supports are the same. To swap to quad sealed beams you need lights and brackets, and will have to at minimum swap the pigtail connectors for the lights. All grilles have the proper step to fit these lights.

Here is my post from along ago, all the lighting option i know that exist for this style light.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...d-Beam-upgrades-(Bosch-T84-E-code-headlights)