dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Good job^^^

Im happy your keeping the stock bumper, so am i. Definitely looks better then a roll pan. I really like the ideer of the hidden hitch on the bumper too.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hell yea u got one of the best in the biz!
Ima have a drag bar to hopefully keep from rippin it off

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o yes if you rollpan be sure to put a drag bar to protect it. but i learned my lesson from my last truck.... that bumper can turn a O thats gonna cost me.... into a WOOPS o well ;) im still debating if i should keep my factory style hitch and also get a hidden hitch to go behind bumpers plate and then just drag the hell outta that hitch as a drag bar ;)

your going to need a lower trailer to pick the truck back up ;) LOL

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Some pics my buddy took when we dropped it off today
You must be registered for see images

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
your frame just looks to clean.LOL im jelous! i already know im gonna be on that flap disk grinder for along time when i finally get on mine! im sure he is happy hes got a nice start already ;)
after i replaced my small front tires with larger tires the removing front inner fenders are up higher on the priority list now.LOL i used to be able to touch valance to ground BUT way higher now! :( my truck just feels like its to high in the front.LOL but i want that big tire! i just gotta cut to get back down. atleast winter is over!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Alright. So Phillips got her tore down somewhat. Some things have to be changed and a few parts have to be ordered. The front bar, and shock mounts are all disappearing. And nfamus bag pockets and shock mounts will be ordered. As soon as these parts come in, the actual fab work will be started.