drop help..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex151

Reaction score
Yup. Go 4/6. My '98 is 4/7. (modded 6" drop.) My '97 is 2/4. Only reason I did the 2/4 was because I still use the truck as a truck. Should of gone to the 4/6 and got it over with! The 2/4 was a bigger PITA to do than the 4/6! I'l never do another 2/4. 3/5 is a conundrum. You have two choices to do that. Remove a leaf, which will give you a crappy ride. Or do as your thinking. A 6" drop raised 1" via a raised shackle. Either way, for that you WILL have to notch the frame, but probably not the box cross-member, which is typical of a 6" drop.
Don't be creating a whole mess of probs for yourself, & go 4/6! Do it once. Do it right.

thanks guys im convinced on going 4'6..now sewlow58, do you have any pictures of that blue single cab on your avatar she looks beautiful! is she the one that is 2' 4?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yes, 2/4 on the blue one. Original 15 yearold paint. 1 yr. only color. Factory painted mirrors.

Oh goody! I get to ***** out some pix!

The day I got it.

You must be registered for see images attach

These 2 pix were taken about 3 weeks apart. Almost in the same place at the same time of day. Not planned.

I like it better on the 15's. The 20's make it look kinda Donkish.

One of my favourite pix of it.

Bought it from the original owner