Double Din DVD For Me :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did n e 1 ever get that ebay link.!?
Hey Vigh J wat pioneer model is that n e way..? Keep us updated wit pictures of the install...

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did n e 1 ever get that ebay link.!?
Hey Vigh J wat pioneer model is that n e way..? Keep us updated wit pictures of the install...

Actually i ended up selling the Double Din and went with a Single. I cant find the E-bay link anymore but it still required some customizing which i wasnt in the mood for. So I bought a single din Kenwood KIV-BT900 and am just going to get some headrests with screens in them. The Pioneer model i had was the P3100.. heard great reviews about it!!

You must be registered for see images attach

The wires you see in the first pic have been re routed for a cleaner look too btw

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice Im feeling the screen on this kenwood... I have a flip out now but im planning on going double din... And that pioneer model u sold was badass...

98chubby

Reaction score
I just bought the avh-3200 and im getting it on monday! i'll post some pics of the install so you can see kinda what i did.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the pioneer avh p3100dvd and I also bought the detailss double din kit, i will put pictures up in a couple weeks. As for that pioneer head unit it's pretty nice, I've had mine 3-4 years

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a very interesting single DIN, but I too, want a double DIN< and more specifically, a Kenwood, as they use the garmin NAV system. I am going to go look on ebay for that kit.

Shawn

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I had a P3100 in my F-150, it was a good unit. However, the AVIC X930BT I had in my Tahoe was bad fawking ass. Incredible HU, and the navigation was awesome.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a P3100 in my F-150, it was a good unit. However, the AVIC X930BT I had in my Tahoe was bad fawking ass. Incredible HU, and the navigation was awesome.

What did that retail at chris?

im looking for a DD for the TBSS... THANKS

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where are yall picking up your flush fitting mounting kits?

i hate my bulky one