Double Din DVD For Me :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks cool, I have a pioneer one and I dont like it to well!

Ive seen nothing but good reveiws about this one, its over the hill and mid price for whats out there in the way of DD dvd players but has some key feautres that are found in higher end models. Which one do you have?

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive seen nothing but good reveiws about this one, its over the hill and mid price for whats out there in the way of DD dvd players but has some key feautres that are found in higher end models. Which one do you have?

I have the pioneer AVIC-U310BT. It has gps/bluetooth and Ipod hook up. Its alright but the gps isnt great!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice radio I have a Alpine INA-W900 for my 99 but I need to do the double din dash convertion so I can install it

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice radio I have a Alpine INA-W900 for my 99 but I need to do the double din dash convertion so I can install it

Me too, dash conversion bracket should be here in a week maybe 2.

Mine is the AVH-P3100DVD

The price was right, traded some rims for it and he gave me $300.00 on top of it.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys with DD's already, which dash kit did you go with? I was looking at that one on the SSDetails site but seen a couple on ebay for significantly less!?!?!