Dont think I have posted these pics here..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck, saw it at slamology in '10. was it the bd'd obs for sale? wanted to buy or trade for it.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea really. im looking for a fs currently. grass could have made it look that way, or im just remembering wrong, i dont really remember taking pics that year.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thinking that Im going to try and get the bags on tomorrow. Along with the bushings. Get someone over to help, not that I dont know how to do it but just want to knock it out.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well fixed the leak..... Wasn't the bags. Well the main leak was the hydraulic hose coming off the engine driven... Best guess was it got to close to the header. Still on tap for the truck: remount shocks and see if they'll stop squeaking (guessing that it is the metal of the bolt squeaking on the shock bar), get the new bags on, bushings. And if I was able to weld recess the top of the bags into the frame so it doesnt twist the link bar.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bed off sitting in the garage. Currently fixing bag placement, shocks (front and back), bushing(need to upload the pics of how bad they were twisted), and also trim out more of the spring pockets. Guess the bags are leaking. My fault for not checking this out further when I bought the truck. But when I get it back it'll be like a whole new truck, lol.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have the black steelies anymore. Dont think e3mcgrath has them anymore either, borrowed ofs him actually. Stock wheel have grown on me anways.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Pic of the twisted bushings. Ordered ones that were the right diameter, wrong length. Ordered another set from Gauge that were 3" wide.

Top bag rear bag plate cut off. Getting sunk in to straighten out, keep the bushing from getting twisted to hell. Mention the work is not being done by me.