Does anyone have Sub box measurements for a EXT cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has some measurements or a schematic. Im planning on building one this week and I would hate to do it all from scratch. Rep to whoever does.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I found this though, it could help, if anyone wants to add on feel free

Dimensions: Width 56-3/4" x Front Height 10" x Rear Height 6-1/4" x Depth 13-1/4"

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
That 56 inch length would only be right if you removed the toolbox from the passenger side of the truck.

Elliott

Reaction score
I know this isn't super specific, but I had a buddy with a 99 with the third door on the passenger side and the used some sort of washer system to raise the back of the seat where it mounts in.. giving him the effective 10-ish inches in the front and 10-ish inches in the back..

Thats about all I know I wish I could be more specific.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
That 56 inch length would only be right if you removed the toolbox from the passenger side of the truck.
Yea thats true. Ill have to move mine somewhere, maybe into my tool box in the bed of the truck or something.
I know this isn't super specific, but I had a buddy with a 99 with the third door on the passenger side and the used some sort of washer system to raise the back of the seat where it mounts in.. giving him the effective 10-ish inches in the front and 10-ish inches in the back..

Thats about all I know I wish I could be more specific.

that sounds really ingenious :hmm: I might have to look into that. Thanks man!