DJM/BELLTECH DIRECT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys been here for a while and a vendor on many other sites. I will have my vendor section up in a few and pretty much will beat anyones price on djm or belltech parts shipped (leaf springs only exception)

I cnc cut the djm a arms for djm now for the trailblazers so im good friends with mike and mark there and have had a friend at belltech for years now.

Best of all I not only sell the kits I also install them and offer 24/7 support. yes 24/7 which if you look around you can see people calling me early in the morning with issues and im always here to help via text email or phone

Tony Lukezic
415 519 2432
www.tbsowners.com

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sucks mine is already dropped, woulda picked up a flip kit!

I was at Nfamus Air Suspension last week picking up some parts, and there was a 09 crew cab silvy with a broke djm upper control arm there. I dont think he filed any complaints, he just decided to have keith build him some new arms.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
not sure on that one. Ive sold many sets on gmfullsize.com/tahoeyukonforum.com/silveradoss.com and been installing them locally for 15 years. done many 07 ups wiht 4 inch a arms and 2 inch spindles for 6 inch drop no issues since late 06 when i started dropping the 07 up nnbs trucks.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used plenty of djm parts, I only had one issue with lowering arms. Anywho, not tryna *****/spam your thread up, just something I witnessed.
Get your hustle on!