Distribution Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeKe2369

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
hey KennyTheWelder
So here I am again , I’m getting all the electrical nonsense under control, I think ! So listen I made this distribution center to put inside my truck and eliminate all those wires going crazy under the hood . The guy who rebuilt Tranny #3 makes these so I jus copied what he had sent me . My question is ??? How do I put this together with all the wires ? I also a switch plate that’s going to run all the accessories. I’m jus not sure where the wires actually go.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks nice. Red, will be main power input. Black will be ground. I'm not sure about the other 3 wires. You will need to figure out what number pins those wires go to. You can look at, how to wire a relay in your PM that I sent you a while back, or just look at it on YouTube.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, the relays, are a 5 pin relay. Most likely, you won't use the 5th pin. This is usually the pin in the center. That pin on, untill you turn the switch on. Then that pin turn off. Just guessing, it looks to me like the white wire, is for input from what ever you want to turn on, with the switch, and the blue wire, is the out put for that same switch. But, like I said, you really need the numbers of the pins on the realys to be sure.