Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
also always having the hose rubbing the paint yikes! assuming you ever paint the damn thing!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
its gonna be a figure it out as it goes deal.........as far as reaching the side of the bein a pain I doubt it will cause of the heigth of my truck plus I can eventually just lay it out.....as far as the hose rubbing the paint....just hold it up

I was told my truck will be painted by show season rather I wanted it to or not....

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i wish some would tell me my truck will be bagged by show season rather i wanted or not :lol:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
36in flush mount led ordered now gotta order tail light fillers some pipe for the raised floor and decide how to do the fuel neck filler

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Soon rt now stockpiling! When I do Im gonna get a lot done in a weekend or 2 then stockpile again. Thats the great thing about a club and some good friends. I can take it to the club shop where 3 or 4 of us can work on it at once. I can put finishing touches on it back here since the shops is almost 2 hours away.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thats the good thing about havin good friends that know their way around a vehicle, i getta do everything by myself