decided to switch rim's again, these are the option's i've narrowed it to.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So you think i should do some 20x12's with 38x15.50 and leave the rest alone? Damn i hate being indecisive about my truck. I just see all the different style's everyone goes for and i like them all. I almost feel blacking out the chrome and going wider tire's would be best but as stated above, i see the 20x12's on some truck's and love the look. Then i look at my wheel's and think f-that i like the way it look's. Damnit i'm worse than a woman with shoes.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
So you think i should do some 20x12's with 38x15.50 and leave the rest alone? Damn i hate being indecisive about my truck. I just see all the different style's everyone goes for and i like them all. I almost feel blacking out the chrome and going wider tire's would be best but as stated above, i see the 20x12's on some truck's and love the look. Then i look at my wheel's and think f-that i like the way it look's. Damnit i'm worse than a woman with shoes.

Why not an 18x12 or smaller? The tires and rims would be cheaper.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also thought about 18x12's but they don't make many wheel's that size.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I say keep your wheels. Drop the body lift and get a 37x13.5. It's what I'm running and it looks good wider. I know you will be happy then. Then do what I did, eliminate all the chrome. It will look good. I think I'm going to line my rocker panels soon. And I didn't forge about the tire gate I just have been super busy with work. I'm trying for this week since work is light

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
If i left it the way it is i would remove bodylift and chrome bumper's and toolbox, and make it look like a leaf sprung prerunner. Right now i feel as if my truck is having an identity crisis with so much lift and bling and the skinnier tires. Or i keep these wheel's paint all the chrome black and put some 38x14.50 goodyear mtr's on.

I agree, but you need to go taller AND wider if you're staying at that height. I'd pull the body lift and leave the wheels and tires as is.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I say option number three because it will add contrast and accent the chrome on your truck like my Novakanes do for my truck:
You must be registered for see images attach

just my 2 cents ;)