DDM HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But I wouldn't buy the hid kit from that site! $125 is CRAZY for a set of HIDs

Yeah, that is a ridiculous price. Do you have some pics up against a garage at night or something that will show the cutoff/light pattern? I'm actually very interested in these if they are truly HID projectors(or at least if they don't have the refraction pattern that many projectors will have with HIDs. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I hope so. I'm going to buy those and my HIDs from ddm this Friday. And the HD wire harness from mean green. I'll have to post pics of it all when it's done

Reaction score
It's about 3 hours away. My brother lived in mooresville,NC for a little under two years while going to college at UTI. So we'd travel up there every other weekend . But charolette is fun and so is Raleigh.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Kyle have you had any probs with moisture getting in those lights...one of the halo projector style lights Ive see. I was gonna just find me some projectors in a car at the junkyard and convert mine but for 109 bucks it seems like a win win....