dana 44 high pinion front axle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you meet where I94 crosses I69? marshall area. its an hour and 16 mins from me to there. 68.60 miles. but its a hell of alot closer than grand rapids or the zoo lol.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
Ya, that'll work. Send me your phone number and I'll give you a call when I'm a couple hours away. Ok?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice! i was supposed to go also. i may consider going there to meet hahaha. i have a few friends going up, i may just send it with them but i doubt they have room so i cant count on it.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
Too nice of a weekend to miss on he sand! If you can get it up here on a friends trailer that would be cool, I don't have anywhere to keep it though. Not sure the hotel would appreciate me keeping it in their room LOL

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i was kinda thinking about driving it up there. then i thought wait, one of us will be stuck with that thing in the bed of our truck the whole weekend hahaha. so ill just wait till your headed back this way. the weekend has been very busy so far but im hoping and thinking it will let up by sunday so i can get out to you. either way we will figure this out!

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
Ya, that would sound bad as I'm bouncing thru the dunes with that thing jumpin around haha

Super windy up here this weekend anyway. Nice and warm but the wind is sandasting you at every chance it gets! I'll give you a call tomorrow when I leave, that should give you a little more than 2 hours to get to the spot.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its def a good thing neither of us had to lug that trough the dunes lol. just taking it where i did was like driving with a parachute down the highway lol.