Dan from Reno.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevydan3

Reaction score
:welcome:

Nice truck, and I like the ghost flamage

Oh by the way, me and my 94 HATE chevy colorados......my 94 decided to take one off the road forever

Haha, the colorado is my brother's truck, it is a good little truck I5 with lots of add-ons, the chubby guy in that pic is my brother's brother-in-law. The flames were on the truck when I bought it, they aren't really ghost flames, they were just sprayed on really light. Some idiot threw a brick at my truck one night so the passenger side got repainted and the body shop really did a good job redoing the flames on that side, they look alot better then the driverside.

Hey Dan....I am in Reno too. I have never seen anyone else on here from Reno before so welcome. My truck is my sig...

What all is done to yours other than the lift and wheels?

It has the typical intake, shorty headers ,and cat-back. I swapped out a 9.5 14 bolt in the back and it has a couple of subwoofers in it, that is about it. I have big plans for SAS but have a baby that will be here in 3 months so I have to wait a little bit. Also have a massive exhaust leak at the flange, so I need new downpipes on it, it doesn't get driven much right now for that reason. Are you on Reno4x4?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They seem like they would be a good midsize pickup. Just to let your buddy know, The aluminum skid plate on our trucks is strong enough to take the recieverhitch from a colorado and bent it down.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has the typical intake, shorty headers ,and cat-back. I swapped out a 9.5 14 bolt in the back and it has a couple of subwoofers in it, that is about it. I have big plans for SAS but have a baby that will be here in 3 months so I have to wait a little bit. Also have a massive exhaust leak at the flange, so I need new downpipes on it, it doesn't get driven much right now for that reason. Are you on Reno4x4?

I have an account on Reno 4x4 but dont really go on there. If you dont have a jeep it seems like most people dont care about your posts or want to help....

There is a guy on there though "Aarronb" I think that has a black stepside with a SAS swap that is bad ass. I want to PM him and meet up with him to check out his truck. I actually bought my air intake off of him on craigslist but he was in his work truck so I didnt see his.

I have an exhaust leak at my header too but is because I can't get a closed end wrench on it to really tighten the bolt. I need to grind one down a little pit so it doesnt hit the primary...the open end side of the wrench will just slide off.

I am so busy with work right now but I have been collecting some parts to put on. I have leather buckets out of a tahoe, a new carpet kit, sound deadening, door pins/strikers, 2nd and 4th servos, DeRale tranny pan, side steps, and am going to buy a higher stall torque converter too. After all of that stuff is on, I should be pretty much set. So if you ever feel like drinking some beers and having a mod-day let me know. I have never done a torque converter swap so if you have experience in that it would great.

chevydan3

Reaction score
Yeah, I know who aaronb is. I have had a few pm's with him back and forth, mostly on FSC though. I used to play softball on the same nights/fields as him alot, but haven't seen his truck around town for a long time. I've never done transmission work, not sure I would be much help.