cstiles90's 98 ecsb z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought the truck right before christmas.i had the torsion bars cranked and kelly safar tsr 285/75 16's installed...nice tires they just love to collect rocks and throw em at the truck.unfortunatley i havent tried them off road yet.i need some wheels with a different backspacing for em.they dont rub the bumper or nothing.they rub the lower control arms but only when its fully turned.
my plan is to get a new gm crate l31 engine dropped in it and a new paint job along with the body work done.its got a lot of dings and a dent in the back of the bed on the right side.also gotta fix the little thangs wrong with .they add up quick.

im using it as a dd,and a family rig ,and i wanna wheel it some too

im saving up to get it dualed out.might get some headers too not sure..

will get better pics up at a later time

You must be registered for see images attach

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my truck dualed...not finished wit it yet .got some turndowns installed till i go back and finish getting it strait out the back of the truck..which a be soon turndowns echo bad and it doesnt sound good.but i pulled the truck on the grass and it sounds good when its not echoin off the pavement .its got a nice dep growl.ima try to get a exhaust clip up soon when its finished.dont know what ima record it with tho..

also gonna get it painted next year and the body work done...the paint is peeling off my truck and i wanna keep it rust free..if its not outrageous its getting painted black if it is it a stay white...also getting the motor rebuilt and maybe a small cam..gonna avoid the lift.like driving it to much to kill the gas mileage.im looking at some mickey thompson wheels for it & maybe wider tires...gonna have her looking sharp soon enough

Last edited: