Congrats Vigh_j

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Maybe we should get a NBS section going on this forum? I got to thinking about it, and ya know a Chevy is a Chevy.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that NBS section, I see myself in Vigh_J's shoes some day soon. Congrats man!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Maybe we should get a NBS section going on this forum? I got to thinking about it, and ya know a Chevy is a Chevy.

I second that NBS section, I see myself in Vigh_J's shoes some day soon. Congrats man!

That would defeat the purpose of this "body style specific" forum. Plus there are only like 2 members with a nbs and a few others with a significant other that drives a nbs.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
That would defeat the purpose of this "body style specific" forum. Plus there are only like 2 members with a nbs and a few others with a significant other that drives a nbs.

Actually i can think of 4 members with nbs but whos countin

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Actually i can think of 4 members with nbs but whos countin

And now I have thought of 4, let's compare notes here. Me, vigh, forboader, ///ragmc. Is that who you had? And shaggy doesn't count. But if we include members significant others solid94's girl and badassbulldog's girl have em too. And while I'm at it I remembered dragit just got that nbs tahoe.

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
And now I have thought of 4, let's compare notes here. Me, vigh, forboader, ///ragmc. Is that who you had? And shaggy doesn't count. But if we include members significant others solid94's girl and badassbulldog's girl have em too. And while I'm at it I remembered dragit just got that nbs tahoe.

Ahem....

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We own a NBS also but I don't want to see a NBS section added here, this site is awesome because it is dedicated solely to the GMT 400. If we add different year subsections we will become like all the other truck forums that have lost their direction in a sea of truck's. Plus if we add a NBS section, then there will be a lot of people wanting a 73-87 section, and then a 67-72, and then a NNBS, where does it end, we will turn ourself in to the new FSC.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We own a NBS also but I don't want to see a NBS section added here, this site is awesome because it is dedicated solely to the GMT 400. If we add different year subsections we will become like all the other truck forums that have lost their direction in a sea of truck's. Plus if we add a NBS section, then there will be a lot of people wanting a 73-87 section, and then a 67-72, and then a NNBS, where does it end, we will turn ourself in to the new FSC.

what he said^^^