Clutch bleeder screw!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigCountry434

Reaction score
Ahh. Had a few drinks before posting the bleeding steps and completely glossed over your second post
No problem. Buuut I’m still having the same issues, I’ll start the truck put it in first gear nothing, try reverse it’ll do I little scraping but still won’t move I dropped the transmission today put a new clutch kit in it with throw out bearing, it’s got a new slave cylinder in it. Could this be a clutch master cylinder problem??

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's more likely an input shaft housing problem. Was the housing that the throwout bearing rides on smooth and clean? On other vehicles I've worked on, if it's worn or gummy the bearing can hang and you don't get any clutch engagement. I'm not sure it that happens on these trucks.

As a rule, I always replace the master, slave, and hose as a set. In my experience, if one goes out, the others aren't far behind, and when they go bad they contaminate the fluid and wear harder on the other pieces.

BigCountry434

Reaction score
It's more likely an input shaft housing problem. Was the housing that the throwout bearing rides on smooth and clean? On other vehicles I've worked on, if it's worn or gummy the bearing can hang and you don't get any clutch engagement. I'm not sure it that happens on these trucks.

As a rule, I always replace the master, slave, and hose as a set. In my experience, if one goes out, the others aren't far behind, and when they go bad they contaminate the fluid and wear harder on the other pieces
I got it figured out guys!!!! So the tra
That's not a bleeding problem. That's a "something's broken" problem.

If you couldn't get the truck into first gear with the engine running (gear clash) I'd say you maybe have a bleeding problem. If the trans is in first gear, and the truck won't move...something else is wrong. Transfer case in Neutral???
Got it running turns out transfer case wasn’t in neutral!! It was still in 2wd. So now my ? Is how do I wire up the 4x4 I’m going from 3 wire to 2 wire.