Cleaning up Auxiliary wires under the hood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
What do you guys do to clean up all you auxiliary wires under the hood? Right now I have 4 Kcs, 2 Hellas, Rock Lights, Bed lights that are wired straight to the battery. Which looks awful IMO! I've heard of fuse blocks being a good alternative then going straight to the battery, does anybody use one? I'm just trying to make it cleaner, and less cluttered.

Sent from my The Mud Hole I'm Stuck In

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Not using one on my truck, but something like this is nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

You just need one wire from the battery and you can tuck this away.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
The 96+ trucks have two auxiliary studs on the underhood fuse panel. Makes it so you don't have to wire anything straight to the battery.

Some members have put a fuse panel inside the underhood storage box (if you have one). Makes for a really clean set-up.

And as always, USE LOOM. Not only does it protect the wires, but it makes everything look 10x cleaner IMO.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Not using one on my truck, but something like this is nice.

You just need one wire from the battery and you can tuck this away.

That's exactly what I need! :cheers:

Sent from my The Mud Hole I'm Stuck In

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I like these from Blue Sea systems. A bit pricey but better quality and more weather resistant.

You must be registered for see images

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I like these from Blue Sea systems. A bit pricey but better quality and more weather resistant.

You must be registered for see images

This is what I recommend. No, I dont have one, but there is a few 'build' threads about them on google. I looked at a few on a toyota forum and they clean up the engine bay well and look great. Water proof is a plus since you have a BDMT

sent from my Galaxy S4 Yo!

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used the blue Sea systems fuse panel its nice plus I put it in the underhood storage box. :waytogo: