Chris AU's '94 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Had a good night working on it tonight, got the door lock fixed (after a lot of convincing), cleaned up the engine bay some, got the exhaust sounding great earlier today, and tightened the steering box with amazing results. Can't believe I've never done that on my previous 5 400's. Really really good and tight now!

Also got some pics of my interior LED lighting:

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ya I even tapped mine into the ground at the headlight switch to. Way easy, about 5 mins tops with a test light an a soldering iron...

Pretty sure the kits I've used in the past ground using the screws in the lights?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Went back out because I remembered I wanted to "lock" the tailgate, seeing as how I have $200 in the banner alone ha. Purposely put the screw facing down, even if someone wanted it bad enough they can't use a screw driver, socket, or ratcheting wrench. Its going to take an open wrench and a lot of time to take my tailgate lol. Also got some pics of my eBay 3rd brake/cargo light, pretty bad a$$ for $29 IMO. Plugged right in.