Chevy Emblem On GMC Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Thing is, it looks like the mexican silverado's.

ChevyK1500

Reaction score
I did this to my 93 Chevy, i got a 88-93 GMC grill and got a Chevy emblem off a new chevy and drilled two holes and popped it right in.

You must be registered for see images attach

I didnt cut out the back plating on the old GMC though so it looks like a big C behind it. but the grill set up looked horrible before I made the parking lights and changed out the headlights for 88-89's. and sorry for the truck being a little dirty, i haven't washed for awhile because its been sitting.

Reaction score
I did this to my 93 Chevy, i got a 88-93 GMC grill and got a Chevy emblem off a new chevy and drilled two holes and popped it right in.

You must be registered for see images attach

I didnt cut out the back plating on the old GMC though so it looks like a big C behind it. but the grill set up looked horrible before I made the parking lights and changed out the headlights for 88-89's. and sorry for the truck being a little dirty, i haven't washed for awhile because its been sitting.

Looks great, but you have to figure out a way to remove the GMC plate. Looks good man.