cheap lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
from everything i ahve heard that would pretty much be impossible, around here you use to be able to get a 6in ( dont remember the maker) for like 1000 installed and everything... if you can completly do a sas swap the correct way that would be insane

I sas'd my crew cab for right at $900 give or take 30 bux. So it can be done and is not impossible. And yes it was done the correct way and gave me no trouble.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I sas'd my crew cab for right at $900 give or take 30 bux. So it can be done and is not impossible. And yes it was done the correct way and gave me no trouble.

I don't mean to insult your intelligence at all, but how did you know what you were doing when you cut off all the IFS stuff and installed the leaf spring hangars and such?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
There is no welding with the oru kit, and it comes with some ****** directions. I have been researching sas's on an obs since I was 15 years old. And have driven and looked over quite a few in my day so when I got to mine I pretty much knew exactly what was going on. Also leaf sprung suspensions are stupid easy to put together.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
A lot of people dont like a BL but I like mine. I will add another lift at some point when money allows or a cheap one pops up.