Center Drink Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at mine today after seeing this thread. (No I don't want to sell it). Mine will come up for a little surgery shortly as the front trim is falling off due to the screw tabs being partially missing. There is a half circle instead of a screw hole to hold the trim on. I have two questions: Has anyone figured out a good way to reinforce those tabs so the trim stays on? The other question is has anyone had the cup holder all the way apart and replaced the fiber material that holds the drink cup centered? If so what material did you use?

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A little late, but still have the light blue one?
@dudeinthepnw OMG...finally found one if you are still in need of a blue one!?

I also have two grey ones if anyone else is looking for cup holders.

Cheers

Attachments

• ATT00001.jpg
    ATT00001.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220404_204555.jpg
    20220404_204555.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220404_204710.jpg
    20220404_204710.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 6

cc333

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are a thing?!

My '94 K2500 doesn't have this cupholder option, and it sure would be neat to have one (the center console ones aren't good for much), now that I know they exist, and that mounting it is a simple nuts-and-bolts job, even in a truck that came from the factory without them (as mine seems to have).

Incidentally, my truck's interior is blue, which seems to be a less common color than tan, grey and maroon/red. For example, the panel under the steering column (not sure what it's called) cracked and broke after I drove too fast over a moderately big bump in the road (probably helped by the fact that the trailer brake controller was bolted to it; gotta figure out a better place to mount it), and I got lucky when I found a well priced replacement in blue after a few weeks of searching eBay (of course, a bunch of that searching was spent simply trying to figure out what the parts was called). Even so, the color doesn't match 100%, as I think the dash plastics in my truck have probably aged and darkened a bit differently than the new part, but I don't care much.

c

Last edited:

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(the center console ones aren't good for much)

Bore them out with a hole saw and they are. There's a support under the insert that will hold a can or bottle up, and the holder itself will grab cups. I can take a picture tomorrow morning if you want but you basically just cut out the floor.