cb antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think im going to go with a 3ft on drivers side for now. and eventualy do the other side too and hook it up to radio and get rid of stock antenna. should i get springs for them?

i'd go with 4 footers...
and yes springs would be a good idea, get heavier duty ones, not those little truckstop pos's lol

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why 4ft? i dont know if my moms orderd the stuff yet or i might change to 4fts or just run the 3 for now then change later when i swap the other one out

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a picture of them just sittin up on truck... im liking the look

You must be registered for see images

let me know what yall think. im goign to try and get em install here soon

WEMS 97 Yukon

Reaction score
Hey man,

I have a firestik thats tall enough to clear my roof rack (so that there is no signal interference for 360 degrees) mounted on the driver-side rear bumper of my yukon. It looks good and works very well. You just have to make sure that when you drill the bumper, to cut out the plastic on top so that you get solid contact with the metal bumper. Also, I am not running a spring on mine and I have no issues with the firestik swinging around and hitting anything...but if your worried about it just throw a tennis ball on it.

Hope this helps you decide what to do

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
been mounted for while.... need to get antenna tunned though. going to order springs after cristmas. any idea on how to make the mount stronger? where its mounted right at edge of fender the fender flexes. i mounted them as far back as i could

after the body lift and bowtie painted to match

nother cool pic i guess ahha

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had thought about the 102 on bumper but decided it would be too big and funny looking. the blue tahoe above has the wilson 1000. i also like this set up a lot. i plan to do a diesel bumper too and cab lights possibly so it would look good from the front. and i think id do dual 4fts? and just hook one up but where could i get the fender mounts?

You must be registered for see images attach

Anybody know who's truck this is?