Burbalade Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Man this burb is crazy. Looked through the build thread and it looks like its came a long way. Makes me want a Escalade everything on the inside of my truck.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Got a lot done on the harness and the got the 03-06 sub working. By tomorrow everything should be done but the clock wiring and rear door speaker mounts since they're a bit smaller than the factory suburban speakers.

The harness is modular, so the center console can be easily removed or the entire harness if need be. It's also color coded so it's damn near impossible to connect incorrectly.

You must be registered for see images attach

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
High density cable sleeving from FrozenCPU. Started working with it when working on computers and always loved the way it turned out, so I decided to use it here too.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Thanks! It's not nearly as easy to put on as standard wire loom but I much prefer the end result. This looks a lot better and tends to not snag as easily when feeding it through tight spots.