built my first speaker box...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
been helping a buddy build a box for his truck. he hurt his back so couldnt really help me much but it worked out pretty good. built it for a reg cab f150, 46" long, 15" tall, and 6" deep. went with 2 rockford fosgate r2 10s. the rms rating is really low so not sure how there gonna sound. he's on a pretty tight budget so we went with what he could afford. not sure what kind of amp he's going to get. but anyways i was pretty proud that my first one turned out this good so thought id post a pic :). let me know what you think, tips and tricks always appreciated!

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Need some pics of it installed!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no pics of installed. hopefully that comes tommarow when we find an amp!

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
I remember when i built my first box, hardest part was getting the fabric to look nice and seamless. looks good though. And dont worry about low rms, just get a good amp that wont under power or be way to much power. My two 10in mtx subs were 150 rms a piece and sounded awesome!