Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Apparently while talking with a few LEO buddies, the consern with dark tint is where they cannot see inside the vehicle when approaching it. Stupid! The limit here is 35% front windows :nono:

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Apparently while talking with a few LEO buddies, the consern with dark tint is where they cannot see inside the vehicle when approaching it. Stupid! The limit here is 35% front windows :nono:

don't people roll down their window's?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:nono: I think ours is 25... I need to look again
don't people roll down their window's?
I would... both front windows down and they'd never know..

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
i get pulled over and i have no tint....Just too much contrast with the whit on black.

Brit, ahve you thought about that dashmat?;)

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
25 will still pass inspection. But 30 is legal. I wish I shoulda done 25..... I had to change my shirt after work n I felt like someone was watching so I layed down n changed....

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And if u go to the shop in wax they tell u whats legal n stuff.