bosch reman injectors anyone ever use them??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never mind my original post, it seems very few L29's had single pintle INJ. Are yours leaking around the body?

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
454 injectors are famous for leaking. there is a huge vortec 454 thread on fsc, the ones to use are ls1 injectors from 98-00 I think, or ford type from 5.0 performance. those two are a different design that doesn't leak and flow the same so no tune is required. if you get new replacements the faulty design will just leak again. I will be doing mine this summer to get rid of the leaky stockers and fix the hard hot start problem.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I would just stay away from re-man parts in general. Maybe it's just me but I never seem to have good luck with them.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
ls1 98-00 injectors? where can i find them id like to get thsi fixed soon if i could so all the help is apreciated

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to the fsc forum and find out for sure which ones, they were buying used or new take outs. they are a different design and don't have the leaking issues.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I was wondering about this as well. I need new injectors for my 454 and was looking at the rebuilt injectors on ebay. I have looked at www.fiveomotorsports.com and they have them new for $350.

From my research you will pay about $300+ for new injectors. While your in there replacing injectors you might as well replace the fuel pressure regulator if it is still the stock unit.