Body Lift Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought a 97 Sierra with a body lift on it. They bought the gap guards for the front but didn't do anything for the back and they also left the rear bumper alone. It's driving me crazy.. Can I flip the back bumper brackets? Also I I just get a roll pan, does it use the same brackets or just mount to the actual body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You can take rubber and make some rear gap guards or you can buy a kit from LMC. As for the rear bumper, I know there's a way to flip the rear brackets, but I'm not sure how. You can also buy new raised brackets for around $80.

I'm not sure about the roll pan. I've never had one.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I used some flooring from Home Depot $7 an drilled them into the back total- $12
Rear bumper I'm going to buy the brackets because flipping them I just can't seem to get right so Ebay $60 and I'll be good.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What flooring from Home Depot did you guys use? And how did you guys attach it? Got any pics?

I think I'm just going to get a roll pan and bolt it to the body. I had one on my ford and I really like having a roll pan when backing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If you buy the kit from LMC you drill a small hole in the inner fender of the bed and there's a small plastic clip that holds it in place. People who do it themselves just use self tapping screws.

I bought mine with the BL on it and it has 2 1/4' plastic pieces cut the right shape that are bolted to the frame. I took them off though because they trapped water against the frame since they were tight to the frame.