blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Glad to see you are back at it Kyle. Not sure if you seen the post earlier in this thread but i was wondering if you were still interested in that crew cab dually?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
your doing it backwards...your supposed to build em in the winter not summer haha glad your snowmobiling season is almost over so u can get down n dirty on the truck

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Glad to see you are back at it Kyle. Not sure if you seen the post earlier in this thread but i was wondering if you were still interested in that crew cab dually?

Since I snow checked a new sled I dunno if I could come up with the extra cash for the dually, but I have a buddy who might be interested!

your doing it backwards...your supposed to build em in the winter not summer haha glad your snowmobiling season is almost over so u can get down n dirty on the truck

I know I'm a slacker! Haha just too cold to work on it outside and too much fun sledding but I can't wait to start tearing down the front

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Since I snow checked a new sled I dunno if I could come up with the extra cash for the dually, but I have a buddy who might be interested!

I doubt its going any where any time soon So you have plenty of time to gather the cash if you want it for yourself. I was more or less asking if you were still interested in it.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great sled choice. I have ridden skidoo my whole life and will continue riding them.