Black z71 rcsb "Undertaker"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just saw this new thread. Thanks for starting it! I have a ‘93 rcsb, 5.7, 5-speed. Slowly cleaning it up and modernizing. Solid PNW body. Interior is gutted at the moment. Planning leather on the seats, new carpet, etc. have to come up a design for updating the door panels and dash/audio system. I think it gonna be fun.

Found a great deal on a set of wheels/tires from a 2020 Silverado. Very happy with the stance and ride.
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks clean, they are money pits haha. But its well worth it when you see the out come of what you where going for! Those wheels look good on it.

And a 5 speed I wanted one. Good luck with the build!

Ben Burrage

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, and you are well in your way with that build. Working on mine as well, and just got done with paint. If you strip interior install some Kilmat, it's a great upgrade. You turn your torsion bars up any or is suspension factory? It looks nice and level...

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice, and you are well in your way with that build. Working on mine as well, and just got done with paint. If you strip interior install some Kilmat, it's a great upgrade. You turn your torsion bars up any or is suspension factory? It looks nice and level...

This truck has the rough country keys in it. Right now the front sits slightly higher then the back I havnt checked how much there cranked up, can't be much there is a lot of the bolt left under there. But I'm hoping I can get it right by lowering the front just a tad.

Eventually I want to, I'll have to look into that stuff when I get there! Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:

McShane

Reaction score
Looks clean, they are money pits haha. But its well worth it when you see the out come of what you where going for! Those wheels look good on it.

And a 5 speed I wanted one. Good luck with the build!

I haven’t started to really add up the $’s....so many ideas! Thanks for the encouragement. I am also interested in the LED upgrades. I didn’t know there were backlights to the air controls...

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven’t started to really add up the $’s....so many ideas! Thanks for the encouragement. I am also interested in the LED upgrades. I didn’t know there were backlights to the air controls...

Check the OEM and Custom Interiors part on here. Thanks what helped me do mine.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some pictures from are storm. Wasn't record setting but still pretty good haha, the truck did flawless! :)