bibby's GMC bag build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I painted my notches today. Still needs another coat...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
good progress, but i woulda still rounded those front cuts more than that.. and got rid of the slag along the edges... other than that, looks really good! keep up the pace

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
good progress, but i woulda still rounded those front cuts more than that.. and got rid of the slag along the edges... other than that, looks really good! keep up the pace

We did round them out some more. Once we lowered the truck down some, the bags were rubbing. We cut about another inch toward the front of the truck.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dad is coming back to finish welding in the bridge on the 2nd.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats why I always recommend getting 1 piece notches, takes too much time just to weld those things in!!! Works looks good, just round those front bag cuts a little more and plate the tie rod notches

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just here building hype for tomorrow. We should have it finished tomorrow afternoon. Look for pics of it laying frame tomorrow night.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll address all the comments later, we jsut got finished, and im fixing to take a bath then eat dinner. I'll post all the new pics in my other PB account tomorrow when i get off work and finish buttoning everything up.

Last edited: