BC, AB, Pacific NW Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm down for anything! My '89 is almost done! Need to post a thread about it. But i'm here in Everett, WA

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Keep me in the loop. Anywhere in Washington or Oregon works for me.

If the meet is in the Seattle area let me know, as I'm local and could procure a meeting place or something.

If it's in Canada I don't think they'll enjoy my truck very much.... Lots of things that aren't really "legal"

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Keep me in the loop. Anywhere in Washington or Oregon works for me.

If the meet is in the Seattle area let me know, as I'm local and could procure a meeting place or something.

If it's in Canada I don't think they'll enjoy my truck very much.... Lots of things that aren't really "legal"
what do you think you would get in for?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
what do you think you would get in for?

I've heard horror stories about bring heavily modified truck across the borders....

No fender flares, mud flaps don't cover everything, no emissions equipment, darker than legal tint, bumpers higher than legal, homemade lift kit, exhaust it too loud, HID headlights, being able to have 8 forward lights on at once.....

Those are what's not legal here in WA... I could get ticketed coming back as well.

At least that is what i've heard. I haven't tried it... dunno if it's worth the risk?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
lets bring this back, maybe for next year?

Im still down for Seattle area, thoughts?

i have my red truck now, so gas isnt so much of an issue!, im sure my friend with his '98 would be willing to come too. (Isnt a member, but has a nice truck and is a total car guy)

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
lets bring this back, maybe for next year?

Im still down for Seattle area, thoughts?

i have my red truck now, so gas isnt so much of an issue!, im sure my friend with his '98 would be willing to come too. (Isnt a member, but has a nice truck and is a total car guy)

I'm up for it! The ferry'll rake me over the coals, but screw it hahah. Like to meet up with some of you fellas for sure!