Bagged Front End ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uneek98

Reaction score
So this may be a pretty dumb question. But is there anything I can do to fix some of the camber up front? Like different uppers or?

Uneek98

Reaction score
I should have said I have a 89 not 98 like my name says

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell us what kind of part's you have, ie what control arm's, bag's, spindle's, etc.

Uneek98

Reaction score
Tell us what kind of part's you have, ie what control arm's, bag's, spindle's, etc.

Well i have tubular uppers 2" drop spindles and dehumped stock lowers......I bought the other 2 parts from craigslist....so not sure of brand. I have chassis tech bags 1 1/2 " port so probably 2700s
Also im on 22s................

You know I was gonna get a pic of it but just wasnt as bad as i thought it looked last nite

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see no reason why it should not be able to be aligned to get rid of the camber at ride height, the upper c-arm's on these truck's have a slotted adjuster and all you have to do adjust them is loosen up the upper bolt's a bit and either move the arm in or out depending on what you need.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
chassis tech :nono: be careful man they have a bad bad rep of poor quality parts not downing you just warning id hate for it to break and injure you or somone else while driving down the rd. i dont wanna see anyone hurt of a place that makes poor parts

Uneek98

Reaction score
chassis tech :nono: be careful man they have a bad bad rep of poor quality parts not downing you just warning id hate for it to break and injure you or somone else while driving down the rd. i dont wanna see anyone hurt of a place that makes poor parts

Its ok its just the bags and there geting replaced soon enough with slam bags

Uneek98

Reaction score
I see no reason why it should not be able to be aligned to get rid of the camber at ride height, the upper c-arm's on these truck's have a slotted adjuster and all you have to do adjust them is loosen up the upper bolt's a bit and either move the arm in or out depending on what you need.

I dont really understand how it works if only one side is slotted tho per bolt......Dont both holes need to be slotted?