Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's so painful to drive this around with the stock mirrors. Besides the big tow mirrors that alot of people are going to what are some other alternatives?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
It's so painful to drive this around with the stock mirrors. Besides the big tow mirrors that alot of people are going to what are some other alternatives?
If you want to keep it simple, the big OE style mirrors aren't bad. I didn't want full on tow mirrors, and the sporty mirrors were useless, couldn't see past the rear fenders.

These work for what I need, from LMC. They have black too, but they are plastic. The "chrome" ones are stainless.

You must be registered for see images attach

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want to keep it simple, the big OE style mirrors aren't bad. I didn't want full on tow mirrors, and the sporty mirrors were useless, couldn't see past the rear fenders.

These work for what I need, from LMC. They have black too, but they are plastic. The "chrome" ones are stainless.

Gawd I love that truck!

Classic Industries has those in the "brushed" stainless version also. I put them on my burbans.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Damn good looking truck.
I'm not necessarily needing simple. I just want something that is functional and looks good.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a post on page two towards the bottom with three pics, those look cool. He said he got them c.i.p.a. but I don't know what that is, other than some children disease.
No idea. Looks like there's an outfit called **** that makes tow mirrors, but that style aren't shown....