Gonna need towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is an aftermarket set available that just bolts right on and you can get them configured to what you have, power, manual, heated, etc.

subseawellhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a guy had some for sale here a month ago.
Roger that, will search
There is an aftermarket set available that just bolts right on and you can get them configured to what you have, power, manual, heated, etc.
Have been browsing Amazon, looking for Made in USA
I’ve considered these.
Trail Ridge Tow Mirror Power Pair Set for Chevy GMC C/K Pickup SUV New
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Thanks, will look

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
That would be my truck with... early 2000s? towing mirrors. My dad busted the passenger about 3 times(didnt replace it just managed to hit it 3 different times without wiping it out 100%) and then one day those showed up lol. C1500.

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are towing/camper mirrors that came stock on some trucks. You can flip them around and turn over to give more length. Some don't like the look but they give pretty nice visibility. Not sure if they are made anymore but plenty of people get rid of them so there are likely used ones out there.

subseawellhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are towing/camper mirrors that came stock on some trucks. You can flip them around and turn over to give more length. Some don't like the look but they give pretty nice visibility. Not sure if they are made anymore but plenty of people get rid of them so there are likely used ones out there.
Damn, I remember those mirrors!!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Sadly you're not gonna find any made in the good ol' U S of A. They're all Chineseum. I have the K2XX mirrors on my dually and GMT900 on my 1500. The GMT900 mirrors are better to back up with, otherwise I like the newer style more.