Aux light/Fog Light/ DRL Off switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was at the Junkyard today looking for an Hvac control panel because I broke the tabs on mine removing it...and I had just sold one I posted up here lol. But in my scouring, I actually found another Aux Light switch........definitely keeping it for a rainy day. I consider myself very lucky and I am certainly grateful lol.

I should have my switches wired up and everything back together tomorrow, I’ll post some pictures for sure!!

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally finished these three switches. I want to add one more to the bottom left of the cluster bezel for my auxiliary fan. I will probably use a standard cargo lamp switch for that and paint over where it says “cargo lamp”.

I think these switches look great, especially next to the 130 Mph cluster :D

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I was at the Junkyard today looking for an Hvac control panel because I broke the tabs on mine removing it...and I had just sold one I posted up here lol. But in my scouring, I actually found another Aux Light switch........definitely keeping it for a rainy day. I consider myself very lucky and I am certainly grateful lol.

I should have my switches wired up and everything back together tomorrow, I’ll post some pictures for sure!!
Do you happen to have wire diagrams for both auxiliary and Drl Off switches?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looks great, John!

What is the "certified" about in your cluster?
I think that's a police cluster, they have to be certified on correct speed so it holds up in court if challenged. Switches are also police spec.
Two of many things I have learned about on this forum!