Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well im gonna be taking the pontiac, gotta figure out whats wrong with the powerstroke

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Kevin, do you want to drive up together Saturday morning?

Check your PM's Josh. Also I'm gonna try to pick up some eegees today. I was going to yesterday but this week has just been a train wreck haha

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Well I don't think I'm gonna make it guys.some things came up. Sorry guys.

Well that sucks. I'll pick up some dogs and buns. Also, I'll bring some ketchup, mustard and some other condiments. So how many do we have now, 8 people?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I'll pick up some dogs and buns. Also, I'll bring some ketchup, mustard and some other condiments. So how many do we have now, 8 people?

Weren't you bringing chips and what not? I could pick up some dogs and buns since I can't figure out what the hell to bring haha

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

My wifes taggin along with one of the kids she babysits and the baby but i think we are at like 6 people from the forum now plus whoever they bring