anyone looking for a bagged ecsb truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oooo no no.. look at that notch... lol a notch like that turns into this>
You must be registered for see images attach

that was on a truck that my friend bought.. it was fixed with a big step notch, but it was BAD haha. The frame on that truck looks like it is just circle cut with no reinforcement soo matter of time.. it may look like the above.. also.. another note.. with the pics I posted.. is a primce example of why you do not make any cuts and leave them at a 90* angle.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
lol I remember that truck from the s10f most hacked thread.

Stab a good weld on notch on that obs and finish a lil cleaning up it would be pretty decent.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with you there, BUT if that part of it was in a way hacked.. what else is on it too? It has me wondering lol. Yeah those pics are from s10 forum cuz I posted them there too. haha. Never seen anything like it yet. like maybe an inch left of metal on there holding that side on.. it was crazy.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree. Very clean truck otherwise. Wish I could have found a truck as clean as that one. Same time I doubt I could have traded a fourwheeler for it then..