any interest in a/c parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm yanking my a/c right now from my 88. I have everything except the compressor, which I'll have to use unless I can get a bypass pulley or something to work with my truck. I don't have the condensor core, it's got a hole in it.(which is what happened to the a/c) I also do not have the core that's inside the heater box setup under dash. it's still in there, I just aint pulled the dash or anything to get it out.

As far as I know it's stock 88 stuff. it worked I guess, before, my uncle said it blew cold, I felt it blow cold once, and my dad said it did. The core in front got a hole in it, guess something hit it, and the freon came out. I was messing around outside, had started it up and seen smoke or something come from the front, looked like freon cloud, sure enough seen a hole in the core and oily crap running down it. it either rusted and sprung a leak, or something hit it.