Another FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all stumbled upon this forum and I'm loving it so far. Just aquired a free obs 97 c1500 305 from my father-in-law. It had a bad water pump and he was going to junk it so I took it off his hands.

I'm always down to wrench on any thing for the most part. Love cars/trucks no matter the make/model.

Have alot planned for my free basic work truck. Needs quite a few body panels replaced on the front end, and the interior is total junk, but atleast it's a florida truck spending it's first summer up here in the salt/rust belt. Not a spot of rust on her gotta get the underside coated if I'm gonna keep her that way.

Been to the bone yard and there's tons of donors round here, so I will be posting pics and asking for help as I go along with my various projects!

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home so decided to take and post some pics.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's gonna a need a new bumper, grille, lower valance, hood, drivers fender and door as well as a tail gate.

Got both front door harnesses for a power window and lock swap already. Just need the dash harness, modules, inner door workings and the door panels and switches. Already combed through every thing at the bone yard already and got what I needed.

Still have my winter set of wheels tires on the back otherwise I have a full set of the 4 up front. Need to find 2 more of those in the back as well for next winter.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
body panels look a little rough like you said but overall, not a bad truck

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope not bad at all, purrs like a kitten after I put a new water pump in her. She's gonna hit the paint booth as well, not this summer but I hope to have her atleast primed by the fall.

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't ever beat free, so far have about $500 into her with new parts, salvage parts, and other little things I've done