Aftermarket hoods!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lets see them, cowl induction, ram induction, 442, one offs, what ever you got that dident come stock. Pics of the top and the under side. This may give someone a better idea of what the may want with under hood clearence or whatnot. PLEASE NO STICK ON LUND scoops!!!!!!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GoodMark 2" Cowl

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOl I think I should have asked about the stick ons on here so I wouldn't get bashed as hard as I do on FSC LOL.

side not, seen an obs with a 442 hood at wal-mart recently, have to say looked awesome, I always thought it suck but it looked great, was a 2 tone truck silver on top, black or red or something on bottom, custom billet grille, and dual billet with single round lights one on each side in a color matched bumper.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bigg G, can you post an underside pick of it as well?

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here's 1 of the underside upainted just after I installed it back in January 2009.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See, that will answer the question of more clearence with steel hoods since it has the stock bracing.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea no additional clearance at all unless someone cuts the braces and reworks it.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking that a true functional ram air hood might have more clearance.
Most 2" Cowls are basically just stamped with a cowl for exterior appearence looks only.

Reaction score
Here's my dad's oobs he just finished this spring. He actually bought just the cowl and welded it onto the factory hold. It took alot of trimming and filling but turned out perfect. He then cut the hole on the inside for the exact size he needed for the air cleaner.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reflexxions Wide Cowl (widest model I could find) - got it from sporttruckdirect.com

You must be registered for see images

still hits my blower im going to do a body lift to clear it