A few seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a red 2nd and third row set of seats for a 92-94 Suburban in great shape

2nd row bench seat for a pickup in red good shape

Third row leather seat from a Suburban with conversion interior, very comfy

2nd row from a 95-99 Suburban in grey/neutral color.

I don't even know where to start with pricing, but I want them gone to fund my Blazer project.

Also,
Blazer/Tahoe back seat

K5 Blazer brown vinyl seats

Located in Long Island NY. pickup only.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very impressive collection. Wish I was closer. Out of curiosity did you pull all these out of parts vehicles or at yards? and if yards why so many lol

They are all from past projects and part outs, with the exception of the suburban conversion seat and the red ext cab rear bench. I wish shipping for large items was easier, I'm sure they'd be sold sooner.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Too expensive and annoying to ship. Your sarcasm is not needed. There are people in the northeast here, if these parts are needed.

My sarcasm is a gift. Merry Christmas

I'm a New Yucker as well. Rochester. I still recommend a more local selling site, rather than one whose viewers are in the UK, or Brazil, or Australia...

Last edited:

[email protected]

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live on Long Island also. Put those on craigslist I have used cl before on big items and easy to post pics
Just be careful

Mr Eric

Reaction score
I've got a red 2nd and third row set of seats for a 92-94 Suburban in great shape

2nd row bench seat for a pickup in red good shape

Third row leather seat from a Suburban with conversion interior, very comfy

2nd row from a 95-99 Suburban in grey/neutral color.

I don't even know where to start with pricing, but I want them gone to fund my Blazer project.

Also,
Blazer/Tahoe back seat

K5 Blazer brown vinyl seats

Located in Long Island NY. pickup only.

I'm wondering since you have both to do a side by side comparison,
The 2nd (middle) seat from the suburban and the 2nd (rear) seat from the pickup how do they compare for width and depth. I have been kicking around the idea of mounting a truck rear in the suburban middle position, and haven't made it to the JY for a measuring expedition....

Thanks