99 suburban 4x4 soon to be lowered thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's one it's lowered 3/3 but it doesn't look like it is, but I am about to build a new 2wd frame for it and it will lay flat on the ground.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's one it's lowered 3/3 but it doesn't look like it is, but I am about to build a new 2wd frame for it and it will lay flat on the ground.

clean! are you going to use a rcsb frame and modify from there? i know for a fact after looking at the threads about your cc you GOT THE SKILLZ! haha
i love the 3/3 look but i think the 3/2 would bring the back up a little to match the hotrod musclecar look i like so much. and as for the esky grill, i have wanted to do that but its out of the price range for now.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:rocking: lowered 4x I love the sound of that :)

thanks 98nightmare, i love your stepside! i just think bagging is out of my skill set, but maybe to one of my future obs trucks, although i love the mean look of a rake. but man do bagged and shaved trucks look so clean!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I am sectioning 4ft out of a 2wd burb frame that I am getting from a friend of mine. Also Thank's man.