99 5.7 vortec build advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
it's tough to find a shop that mandrel bends period. i've got one about an hour away from me in Topeka, KS. they are the only ones in the state that i'm aware of.

you can get an AP Exhaust 3" mandrel bent tailpipe sent to your house for less than $50 from amazon prime. if that's not affordable, i don't know what is.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
That's cool. I like my duals.

don't get me wrong, i like a good set of twice pipes. wouldn't mind having them on my pickup, but they won't make more low end power...and cost twice as much.

twt63

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I've already upgraded to the MPFI spider last year, works a whole lot better than stock. As far as the cats go, I am partial to flow masters but that's just cause I found some on the cheap, but I did find some thunderbolts that fit my budget.

twt63

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I've already upgraded to the MPFI spider last year, works a whole lot better than stock. As far as the cats go, I am partial to flow masters but that's just cause I found some on the cheap, but I did find some thunderbolts that fit my budget.