97Bowtie1106's Crew Cab Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
apparently the guy backed out. He hasnt answered any messages or calls. People piss me off when they dont let you know they are not interested anymore and they just ignore you.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate that, people just stop responding, I was on my way to buy a car one time, had everything setup, I had been to the bank and gotten the cash out, and was on my way to his house, and 5 min. before I got there someone pulled in his driveway and bought it before I got there, and then he wouldn't answer his phone, ended up stopping at his house for his dad to answer the door and tell me his son just sold the car.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate that, people just stop responding, I was on my way to buy a car one time, had everything setup, I had been to the bank and gotten the cash out, and was on my way to his house, and 5 min. before I got there someone pulled in his driveway and bought it before I got there, and then he wouldn't answer his phone, ended up stopping at his house for his dad to answer the door and tell me his son just sold the car.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me, drove a hour to get there too.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that is BS people need to atleast answer or call people back an let them know what is going on... it's like as if they think we can read their minds lol!! Atleast that would be the respectfull thing to do.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
ok need some opinions..A local guy told me he would trade me some 454s with tires and $100 for my wheels. I could probably sell these wheels much easier than my 20s. Thoughts?

truckintim05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would do anything I could to get out of those bulky looking 20s. There's always a market for the 454ss wheels.