96 Chevrolet k2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel 5 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol i pull started it in 3rd gear with my buddys truck, and the chains turned his truck around but we got it running!

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I love manual trannies. I wish my 6.5 had one.. good to hear you got it runnin though.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell yeah, she's at Engine And Transmission Exchange in milwaukee, as they are one of few shops that were confident in they know how to fix my issue. Lol be thankful you have auto, This truck hurts my knee after hitting about every red light on the way there.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
I've got a manual in my GTO, and the clutch isn't exactly what I'd call soft, so I feel your pain.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
ironically, my starter took a dump friday. The bushing in the end is SHOT. Wouldn't be a big deal, if I could get the power cable disconnected. I think I'm taking it into a shop. Oil coats everything under there and I don't wanna screw with it.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Id measure 3 inches down from the top of the cab and cut both stacks down to that, straight cut.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah ill worry about the stacks when it runs lol. Its kinda broken. It only starts via another truck pulling it