95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Honestly I have no idea yet on gas mileage, prolly better off to not figure that one out. These tires run small so hopefully it wont effect my mpgs too much.

Sooo I photoshopped some towz on my truck what do you guys think?

Without towz:

You must be registered for see images attach

With towz

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Truck looks good man! except it looks horrible with those NFabs... so you should just send them to me and ill get rid of them for you!!! :evillol:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I guess i didn't answer your Question about the tows, personally I'm not a huge fan of them. they do not look bad on your truck though. so i would only get them if you really are planning on towing a lot.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well see heres the thing..Ik not every gmt400 can pull off towing mirrors. And ive told myself not to do it many times BUT I think mine might be able to do it. It fits in with the look im slowly working toward. Im open for opinions.

Heres the look i want (from take a lil ride music vid)

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I do not tow very often but when i do many times i wish to have tows... I think that if it pulls it off go for it.

I also love the look of that truck